Caring For Life, LLC
Health Care Education
© copyright 2013 Caring For Life, LLC All Rights Reserved
618A Court Street
Jacksonville, NC 28540
The following rules govern your use of the Caring For Life, LLC web site. The rules set forth herein apply to all materials, online communications, and other information that is or becomes available on this web site. “Information.” BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO.
This web site is an online information exchange service for use by Caring For Life, LLC its employees, students, and the general public. You shall not post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way use or exploit any information for commercial purposes or otherwise use the information in a manner that is inconsistent with these rules and regulations.
User’s Obligation to Abide By Applicable Law
In connection with the use of this web site, you shall abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws, including those pertaining to such areas as libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency, and copyright or trademark infringement (“Applicable Law”) and all policies and procedures of Caring For Life, LLC. The information available on this web site may include intellectual property that is protected under the copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries (“Intellectual Property Laws”). Such Intellectual Property Laws generally prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of all text, photographic and graphic (art and electronic) images, music, sound samplings and other protected materials. The violation of applicable Intellectual Property Laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Disclosure of Online Communications
You are cautioned that any online communications may not be confidential and that you do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in any online communications. Caring For Life, LLC employees and agents may, in the course of performing their regular duties, access electronic communications and information for security, technical, or operational purposes. You should be aware that federal postal regulations do not protect electronic mail and that Caring For Life, LLC may disclose any communications to the extent permitted or required by law.
Tuition Refund Policy
1. A refund shall not be made except under the following circumstances:
a) The policy and regulations shall provide for, at a minimum, a full refund (minus the $50 enrollment fee) if a student withdraws before the first day of class or the school cancels the class and
b) A seventy-five percent (75%) refund if the student withdraws within the first ten (10%) of the period of enrollment for which the student was charged. For online courses, the ten percent (10%) point is considered met either by attending 10% of the classroom hours or when the student completes an online assignment (whichever comes first).
2. All refunds will be issued to the student who officially withdraws no later than 4 weeks from the receipt of the approved written withdraw.
3. A student who is unable to attend the class they are registered for due to illness, family emergency, or military orders may apply their $50 enrollment fee or 100 percent of the paid course fee to the next available open class date at no additional charge and with no loss of original payments. For these students, the same refund policy as noted above will apply to the second class date. Enrollment fee is non-transferable to any other individual other than the original payee. Transfer of the enrollment fee must be used within six (6) months of the original pay date. Proof by documentation from the hospital, ER, clinic, (all signed by a Doctor) or a copy of the military orders must be presented to the Program Director. All others who fall outside of the stated refund policy will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
4. Note: Family is considered as follows: grandparents, parents, siblings, spouse, children, and legally adoptive children
5. If a student who has requested a second class date due to reason stated in section 3 of the Tuition Refund Policy and is unable to complete the class a second time, that student will forfeit all refund rights and course fees.
*Course Fees Do Not Include any State Exam, State Application, or National Exam Fees. Please contact the school for more information.